Rates and Fees
Household Employee Rates:
At ABC Nannies, we represent capable and professional candidates with a heart for service—at every price point and at every level of expertise. Upon applying with ABC, each candidate shares with us their own distinctive needs, schedule of availability, and job requirements based on their background. Like any other profession, hourly rates and salaries vary based on the individual candidates’ experience, education and expertise. In addition, different markets throughout the Front Range may warrant slightly lower or slightly higher rates—please call for more detailed information 303-321-3866. However, for a budgeting tool, we’ve outlined the broad ranges for each category of professional household employee:
- Full-time (35-50+ hours) and part-time nannies (20-34 hours) make $14-$20+ per hour.
- Full-time and part-time nanny managers make $16-$20+ per hour.
- Live-in nannies make $2500-$3500+ per month plus room and board.
- Housekeepers make $20-$25+ per hour.
- Household managers, personal assistants, family assistants and private chefs make $20-$40+ per hour.
ABC Nannies is boutique placement agency that specializes in the placement of professional nannies and other household staff. Our long-term fee structure is quite reasonable and competitive with other established, first-rate placement agencies:
- $200 retainer is required to start your search for full time or part time nanny or household employee. Retainer is credited towards placement fee and enrolls you in our Temporary Service for one year.
- Placement fee for a live-out nanny is 10% of the nanny’s first year gross compensation or $2000 minimum fee, whichever is greater.
- Placement fee for a live-out nanny manager is 12.5% of the nanny manager’s first year gross compensation or $2000 minimum fee, whichever is greater.
- Placement fee for a live-in nanny/nanny manager, housekeeper, household manager, personal assistant, family assistant, private chefs or other household employee is 15% of the employee’s first year gross compensation or $2000 minimum fee, whichever is greater.
- For summer nannies only: $100 retainer is required to start your search. Retainer is credited towards placement fee and enrolls you in our Temporary Service for one year. Placement fee for a live-out summer nanny is $750.
Our Promise to You:
It goes without saying that our clients’ happiness and long-term satisfaction is very important to us. We work hard to find the right person for each of our clients—one that they will be happy with for years to come. And as a result of our proven placement process most of our clients never need to hire a replacement employee, nanny or otherwise. However, for your peace of mind, ABC offers a very competitive replacement policy for all long-term clients.
- As a client of ABC Nannies, if you are dissatisfied with your nanny or household employee for any reason within the first 90 days we will start a new search on your behalf at no additional charge—this is your free replacement period.
- If you contact us outside of the 90-day free replacement period, we are happy to offer a pro-rated credit, based on the employee’s first and last day of employment, which can be applied towards your next placement.
- Please see our Family Agreement for all terms and conditions.
“We appreciated the professional and thorough services from ABC Nannies. I tried to use another service in town and had nothing but stress and trouble. The staff at ABC was a pleasure to work with and I have referred them every chance I get. Thank you for the hassle-free service for our busy family.”
“Working with ABC Nannies was worth every penny. The initial consultation in our home was thorough and went well beyond “what are we looking” and included key compatibility questions to help with our match. The very first application we were sent is the nanny we ended up hiring and we couldn’t be happier…”
“ABC Nannies’ knowledgeable and experienced staff was right-on in identifying not only my children’s needs but our family’s needs as well. With this information, they successfully found us an employee that is all we hoped for and more!”