It is that time of year again and we are excited to receive nominations for the 2017 Nanny of the Year. If your nanny or nanny manager is truly exceptional and you’d like to honor her/him for their contribution to your family and to the in-home care industry as a whole, we would encourage you to nominate them for ABC Nanny of the Year! Each year, in conjunction with National Nanny Training Day-Denver, we are pleased to honor each of the NOTY nominees and recognize one outstanding nanny’s professional achievements as the ABC Nanny of the Year. Nominating your nanny will take only a few minutes of your time, but will have a positive impact on your relationship and a lasting impact on their career.
Simply email email@example.com for the nomination form and we will email you right away.
NOTY Nomination Requirements:
• Nominees must be nominated by their employer and cannot be self-nominated.
• Nominees must be currently employed as a full-time nanny in Colorado.
• Nominees will be notified of nomination upon receipt of the form below.
• Nominations must be received no later than April 17, 2017.
• Nominees must be present at the NOTY Awards Luncheon at National Nanny Training Day—Denver on April 29, 2017 to win.
Employers of the 2017 ABC Nanny of the Year will be notified no later than April 21st, 2017 and are welcome to attend the awards luncheon, with advanced notice, if desired.
We look forward to reading your nomination soon!
Owner and President